There’s a great article over at DannyBrown.me, here’s just a snippet.
1. The average Facebook user has 130 friends.
(When one person talks about you on Facebook, it has a lot of potential outreach.)
2. More than 25 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) is shared each month.
(Thats a lot of content sharing. I wonder is any of it yours?)
12. Twitter gets more than 300,000 new users every day.
13. There are currently 110 million users of Twitter’s services.
(Talk about reaching a large audience.)
28. LinkedIn receives almost 12 million unique visitors per day.
29. Executives from all Fortune 500 companies are on LinkedIn.
(So not only are there lots of people, but some very influential people as well.)
33. YouTube receives more than 2 billion viewers per day.
35. The U.S. accounts for 70% of YouTube users.
36. Over half of YouTube’s users are under 20 years old.
(Hmm target market anyone?)
41. 77% of Internet users read blogs.
43. 60% of bloggers are between the ages 18-44.
45. Two thirds of bloggers are male.
48. More than half of all bloggers are married and/or parents.
But thats not all.. for all 52 facts, go see the original article at DannyBrown.me